The Shuchart Foundation has created a no-risk, fundraising opportunity for nonprofit organizations that support mental health. The program is simple:
- Successful entrepreneur John Shuchart has written a new book titled, “You are not the brightest of my four sons”…and other depressing things that have been said to me.
- The book chronicles the emotional abuse from John’s parents and many other traumatic events that led to John’s addiction to painkillers, planned suicide, and ultimately, his ongoing recovery from decades of depression.
- The book is funny and inspiring! (Read what others are saying about it here.)
- The Shuchart Foundation provides books to nonprofit groups at no upfront cost. Additionally, we supply marketing communications support, including digital advertising, email campaign creative, flyers, media information and social media content for nonprofits to successfully market and sell books.
- Nonprofit groups keep 30% of the proceeds from the sale ($5 per book). Click on the link below to learn more or email us at email@example.com: